My grandpa has Alzheimer’s so he has no idea who my grandma is but everyday for the last three or four months he brings her in flowers from their garden and asks her to run away with him and be his wife and everyday she says she already is and everyday the smile my grandpa gets on his face is the most beautiful heartfelt thing I have ever seen.
So I was waiting at the bus stop, and along came a rough looking bogan dude and his young son. The kid sees my Iron Man shirt and pulls on my skirt to get my attention.
- KID: "I love Iron Man."
- ME: "Yeah, I love Iron Man too."
- KID: "No, I REALLY love Iron Man."
- DUDE: *rolls his eyes*
- ME: "Iron Man is pretty cool, yeah."
- KID: "I love his beard."
- ME: "... I'm also quite fond of his beard, I must admit."
- DUDE: *raises his eyebrows at me*
- KID: "I want to marry Iron Man."
- ME: "..."
- DUDE: "..."
- ME: "..."
- DUDE: "You can't marry Iron Man, he's with Miss Potts, remember? Pepper?"
- KID: "I don't know why. Girls are icky... no offence."
- ME: "That's okay."
- KID: "I think Black Widow would make a pretty bridesmaid, though."
- DUDE: "Can I marry her?"
- KID: "NO! She's a BLACK WIDOW Dad, she'll eat you! You can marry... Captain America, because he's nice and he's old like you."
- and then the bus came and the kid fist bumped me goodbye, and then so did the kid's dad and he said thanks for not pointing out that you can't marry a fictional character.
I’m developing an unnatural obsession with Colin Morgan
Welcome to the club
We’re a Big club we should get T-shirt!
GET TO SHELTER NOW!!! I’M WATCHING WEATHER CHANNEL, AND TWO STORM CHASING TEAMS HAVE BEEN HIT. GET UNDERGROUND. AN INTERIOR ROOM WILL NOT SAVE YOU THIS TIME.
THE HUGE TORNADO IS A MILE-PLUS WIDE. IT IS AN ESTIMATED EF5. EVERYONE, STAY SAFE AND ALERT. PLEASE REBLOG WITH UPDATES